Welcome to my life....

Sunday, April 3, 2011

school work....

I am super excited about my "find" today....Yes its Sunday and I realize that there isn't any Yard Sales going on today so I decided to go to Kirklands...be still my heart.

Ready??

OK, this pic doesn't do my sign justice...

Lets try again..

I just thought this was the coolest thing EVER!  It has 3 clips (Elijah, Kelsi and James??)  Its like it was made for me!  Too bad Elijah doesn't bring home art from school :(   He is just getting too big I suppose.

I always put the kids art on my fridge but I have NO room left on it so I had to do something...


Some might think this is a little MUCH....but not me, I wouldn't take anything for some of the stuff the kids have made over the years.


Princess Seesa!  (ok I made that up)




So I have to relate this to being thrifty somehow in order for it to be Blog Worthy...

Can you believe it???  I only paid 3.97 for it!  That's cheaper than Goodwill prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment