Welcome to my life....

Saturday, April 16, 2011

MoSs- .Mosses are small, soft plants that are typically 1–10 cm (0.4–4 in) tall, though some species are much larger. They commonly grow close together in clumps or mats in damp or shady locations.

Well thats the definition that Wikipedia gives...  As for my definition, Moss- the best "filler"ever!  I love this stuff.

Below is pretty much how I spent my cold, windy and rainy Saturday:

and just when I thought I was done.......I opened another bag!



and another bag...




How COOL are those black and white things?  They didn't match anything in my whole house but I still HAD to have them...  So finally I found a place for them...The Hallway!
I know you need a closer look??

I think it was the whole "texture" of them, it was like feathers!

Just when I thought I was Mossed out......I still had a little left---

I also re-did a book shelve today....It turned out AWESOME, that will be a post for another day though...

Next time your at Walmart pick you up a bag of Moss and go crazy with it like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment