Welcome to my life....

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tonight I was in the mood.....for????  Yes, you guessed it, ORGANIZING! 

I had been putting this one off for sometime now...Are you ready?  Brace Yourself.


Yes...just add Nail Polish to one of my many things I obsess over...

I really get tired of digging through all this junk to find a color I like. After a recent "used" purchase I couldn't wait to get started.


$3.00
I was pretty sure that a lot of it would be dried up or I would be tired of it.....well......I couldn't part with any of them!  So sad I know.  I did find this one and thought I would share it.

This was my first RED polish I ever bought!!


Why would I still have it?  LOL, who knows!  I figure its probably 10yrs old so why throw it out now?

After going through it all I decided just to keep them but organize them better...  I think it turned out pretty good.


So with that said, the moral of my story is:   Thrifting isn't always a bad thing, I look at is as it has made me get more organized in life....

"By one vintage find at a time"





No comments:

Post a Comment