Welcome to my life....

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The time has come.......

Have you ever had something in your head?

 You just can't stop thinking about  it? 

Every time you close your eyes you see it?


You can't seem to concentrate on anything?


 Most of your day is spent counting down the hours till its time for it?










...............and then FINALLY the time has come and you are So tired and just want to shut your eyes and sleep....it will understand...after all it was a busy day.....lots of stress...



Maybe tomorrow night we can have "our" time...

Yours Truly,
Lisa




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following - I am following right back.
    Your bio made me laugh out loud - living for the half off days at the Salvation Army! I hear you there! Ours is on Wednesdays and I missed it this week. Oh well, there's always next week, haha!

    ReplyDelete