Welcome to my life....

Sunday, March 20, 2011

No thrifting for me...

Well.....I woke up Saturday morning went outside had my coffee on the porch and enjoyed the nice warm morning, after spending a few minutes on craigslist (writing down all the local yard sales) I called my MIL and was ready to get the day started.....
I took a shower and it hit me............UGH, I was sick as a dog...My legs cramped so bad and I had a fever, this can't be...it's still the opening weekend for yard sales, how could this be happening to me??  I am a good person, I don't deserve this!
So back on the Pj's went and I hit the couch...and when I say I hit the couch...LITERALLY, I was on my couch till 6am this morning..
I prayed it wasn't the flu, I do not have time for the flu, the flu just doesn't fit into my schedule this week!  I mean I am not sure if there is a certain time one prefers to be sick but this week it just couldn't happen..TOO much going on!!
I got up this morning and was feeling much better, my fever had broke sometime during the night and my legs was feeling better, I hope it was just a 24hr bug of some sort. 
I was really sad about missing the flea mkts, yard sales, etc...BUT I am very thankful to be feeling better today.
I think me and hubby are going on some type of "date" today...maybe I will find a Goodwill on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment