Welcome to my life....

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

here she is....

It has been a long and ruff few days for her but she is finally finished!
I know!!!  Nothing says Summer like a Lemon yellow chair.

I have had the most fun with her today, she can't decide if she wants a cushion or not though...I keep walking outside changing her out..



Here she is with her new Rocking friends...
Whats that, you ask??  when did I buy a white rocker??  You know me....

Remember this one?

she needed a change....



Hope You enjoyed my Post tonight....

I will leave you with this,

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! Love this happy color chair, it's like a big smile sitting on your porch :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn!! Its a little bright but thats ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Love the chair, love the color, love the cute kid!

    Love your guts
    mandi

    ReplyDelete