Welcome to my life....

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Date Night...

Well usually my date night consist of Chad and I going out.....NOT last night!  He had to work late so what's a girl to do??  It wouldn't be right to go out without him SO I found the best ever place to hang out by yourself....



I know....not what you thought I'd say?   Let me just say this is no place for a girl to go alone.  I went CRAZY in the paint section!!  I really felt bad though b'c I did kind of feel like I was sneaking around behind his back....you know, not really paying attention to the prices, just grabbing everyTHING i could get my hands on!  Imagine my surprise when I thought I had maybe spent 20.00 but it was more like 40.00! I like to compare it with a night out with the girls...you may drink one or two and when you get your bill you realize WOW did I really have that much??  only kidding (I don't do that)...
Ok back to my date.. I had been obsessed with Mandi's projects lately, its like she reads my mind...I will be thinking..hmmm wonder what would happen if you did this...or that...Well next thing you know she has not only done it BUT posted How to's for us Green Horns!  She gives you so many ideas and her step by step instructions are easy to read and follow... see here
With all that said, I couldn't wait to get off work to hit Home Depot (i never thought i'd say that) those of you who know me KNOW how bad I HATED going to that place daily while our house was being built..Anyway, So i print her how to instructions and head out.  I get to the paint dept and MY WORD way too much to pick from, so glad the nice man helped me along my journey to find "glaze"!  They didn't have the exact stuff she used but the man said "this will work the same"  (lets hope).  Since its raining out today that means NO yard sales for me. (boo hoo) BUT thats ok, I am not stressing that will just give me MORE time to work on my GLAZING!!  I am so excited...I hope it turns out ok but you know me I will post it even if it is a big ole mess...
Until then I will give you this to look at, its the last time you will see it this way!
I was up at 3am planning all of this in my head! (I am OCD like that)  I can't wait to get started..

No comments:

Post a Comment